The Quote engine on this page is linked to both homes’ Houfy listings. What is Houfy?
Houfy is a world-wide search engine that promotes the Book Direct movement. Homes listed on Houfy have been verified by Houfy.
Why Book Direct? On-line travel agencies like AirBNB, VRBO, and others charge guests a significant fee to use their search engine. They offer certain “guarantees,” but travelers have been disappointed time and again by their failures to live up to the guarantee.
Booking Direct with the owner saves hundreds of dollars in the final vacation cost.
Our Book Direct model seeks to keep costs as low as possible for the guest. However, if the guest wants the security of paying by credit card, the processing fee will be added to the invoice.
You can book through Houfy using the button under the Quote or send a booking request directly to Kate at
Blue Skies at Lake Anna
Lake Anna Blue Sails
- Seven night minimum in-season, Saturday to Saturday
- No events or parties
- Seven night minimum in-season, Friday to Friday
- Small events might be considered with owner permission and an event fee
- Three night minimum shoulder and off-seasons with some holidays requiring four night minimum
- No third party bookings
- Guest signing rental agreement must be at least 25 years old and in attendance during the term of the booking
- Rental agreement required within seven days of booking
- Booking guest must provide copy of federal or state id
- Booking guest must provide name, address, and phone number for all other guests, plus age for any guest under 18
- Pet fee per dog per stay
- 1/2 rent is due at booking
- Remaining rent plus all fees, taxes, and security deposit are due 60 days before check in
- Check or e-bank payment is accepted 60 or more days prior to check in
- Credit card is accepted with payment of an additional 3% convenience fee. Guest will be invoiced for payment
- Booking is not final until rental agreement is signed and payment due is received